The Tri-County Tourism Alliance, is a 501(3)C nonprofit devoted to preserving and promoting the heritage and culture of the Germans from Russia on steppes of North Dakota. The Alliance meets monthly at various locations within the three counties of Emmons, Logan and McIntosh. Meetings are held during the day and it may not be convenient for businesses to send a representative to the meetings. It is, however, very important for businesses to stay apprised of the events, projects and programs of the Tri-County Tourism Alliance. Membership as a Tri-County Tourism Alliance Ambassador affords those business that information and benefits. If you would like to become a Business Ambassador, please see our brochure here for more information.
The Alliance would like to thank the following Business Ambassadors for their support of our organization. Please visit these businesses and thank them for their support!
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites – Linton
- Ashley Tribune – Ashley
- Abstracts of McIntosh County – Ashley
- Gross Law Office – Ashley
- Germans from Russia Heritage Collection, NDSU Libraries – Fargo
- The Hayloft – Ashley
- McIntosh County Bank – Ashley
- Schmeckfest – Eureka/Zeeland
- Sportman’s Den – Zeeland
- Zeeland Super Valu – Zeeland
- Das Kleine Deutsche Haus (The Little German House) – Strasburg
- Strasburg State Bank – Strasburg
- Schmitt Locker – Napoleon