Revival site and Bible camp near Lehr, North Dakota, associated with Protestant Germans from Russia, specifically the German Evangelical Church (Evangelische Kirche). Camp meetings became popular among fervent German-Russian Protestants in the early 20th century. In 1921 evangelicals from Lehr, Streeter, Wishek, Linton, Napoleon, Kulm, and Ashley formed the German Camp Meeting Association, which in 1921 built the Lehr Tabernacle. The octagonal meeting house, truly a notable work of architecture in the region, was largely built by area farmers. The location was the tree claim of farmer Jacob Nagel, so there was a pleasant grove on the site. Summer revival meetings were immensely popular, with attendance at evening meetings during their heyday, the late 1940s, reaching 1500. Summer Bible camps and revival meetings continue on site, now known as the Prairie Bible Camp.