logo

St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church & Cemetery

St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church, rural Zeeland ND. Historic site (listed on the National Register of Historic Places) comprising the 1893 stone church, the 1906 wood-frame church, and the cemetery. A German-Russian parish. Although St. Andrew’s no longer holds regular services, it is the site of special commemorative events, and is well cared for by the St. Andrew’s Preservation Committee.
Date: February 07, 2013